Monday, January 19, 2009

Office Update: Phase II Complete

After thirteen years in primer and florescent lighting, the paint and tungsten lights definitely giver the office a different look. Evelyn says the battleship gray looks better than white primer but it's not for her. Actually it is a neutral gray . I will certainly have to run my Huey to re-calibrate my monitors though.

Here is a shot of the track lighting. It looks like a lot but they are mostly 50 watt halogens it with a few 75 watt fixtures dropped in. All told its about 800 watts of juice to light the office now. Once I get the work space set up I will have to reset some of them. They are all floods except one 75 watt units as that will focus on the keyboard from a distance. The one nice thing about track lighting is that you are not stuck with you have. You can change things up as often as you want.

Thats it for my office project until next week when I hope to get a good handle on Phase III. The building of the work platform. But right now I am spending time in Columbus OH for a week of recurrent training.

Take care all... Doug

No comments: