Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Communication

This image comes from a couple of weeks ago at the falls in Gahanna Ohio. I saw this couple just sitting there for the longest time and could only imagine the discussion they had prior to this current joint act of defiance. Something happened to case these two to ignore each other.

I forget the exact lens I had on the EOS 40D but I believe it was the EF 24-105 f/4 L IS lens. This is quickly becoming my favorite lens, I just wish Canon made an f/2.8 version. Can't be sure of the shutter speed but the aperture had to be down to f/4.0 due to the bokeh in the image and from where I was standing I probably had the lens out to 90 or 100 mm.

I am waiting for a descent afternoon to get into a position to get some good light on the downtown buildings here in Columbus, maybe it will happen this afternoon.

Have a good middle of the week all.

Cya... Doug 

No comments: