Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ride - Just Ride


Today I am heading home with a bunch to get done.
  • Pick up Harley from oil change
  • Plan trip around Lake Michigan
  • Pack (us and bike)
  • Get some cash
  • Line-up Caleb to watch the dog
  • I am sure there is more...
Here is the deal though. I get home around three today and have to get it all done because we are taking off in the morning for a little jaunt around Lake Michigan via the U.P.

We will have fun because the weather should be beautiful the whole time we are gone. The down side is I will be gone when I am normally home from being gone. Not too much to get done this coming week.

From the map above you can see we have some miles to travel this week. We plan on taking the Lake Express from Milwaukee back over to Muskegon on Saturday or Sunday. Woo Hoo!

On a blog note, I am not going to make a big effort to post while we are away but should have some really nice shots when we get back.

Cya then... Doug

No comments: