Thursday, November 5, 2009

500 And Still Counting


This is it... A milestone... A momentous occasion... Ok, it's just another number.


Or is it? I must say there take a certain amount of dedication and commitment in spewing thoughts into cyberspace on an ongoing basis. At times I feel a little Doogie Houser-ish, but then it is not a journal. Well... At time it might seem like it but it is not the intension to be so.


Hopefully I have conveyed my original intent of this blog in that being a vehicle by which you the can get a little insight into who I am, what makes me tick, and at time what ticks me off but I really try not to go there. It is a photography blog at its heart and soul and I try to keep that as the goal.


The funny thing about blogging is that it is so private but yet in the most public way. The very words I am typing at this moment are being shot out to millions of would be readers if they stumble upon this URL. It continues to be a cathartic process and one that I enjoy, at least my typing skills have improved.


So with 500 posts in the bag, I will continue to press on to 1000 blog posts! And as I type this I have decided to take Friday off in celebration of this most milestone.


Cya... Doug



No comments: