Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wii Been PreWii Occupied


Ok it is lame but I do have a reasonable excuse for not blogging the last two days. First if you can not tell we have had an addition to our family. Yes we are now Wii-mers. Sad to say it is so addictive but hey! I'm off the couch... Oops... Did I just say that?

So here is the excuse, or a couple, you can pick. Wii have wanted one for some time so was seemed like a good time to rescue one from certain destruction. Wii are coming up on our 31st anniversary and it is a present to each other. This one might work; Wii are having some friends over this Friday and now Wii have an interactive game Wii can all play. And of course I had to get familiar with the game so as not to delay the pleasure and entertainment value of our guests. Yep! That's the one, I think it will work just fine.

As this was the first time I have powered up my laptop I take on the road, I do have an image from the sunrise at Marina del Rey that I took last week. This is just prior to the sun peeking its hear above the horizon.


Enjoy... Doug

No comments: