Monday, April 6, 2009

Who… What… Where... [Part 1]

This week I am going to deviate slightly form my normal photo blogging and present a personal series.

This will be a series of posts that take you on a journey as to who I am, what I am doing, and where I am going. This seams simple enough, but in reality it is more complex than a simple synoptic biography. There are three W’s that apply to three different times in my life and professional career. This is not going to be limited to a single post but rather three, four if you include this introduction Why am I doing this, well first, other than a resume, I have never done a personal biography and second; I want to provide you the reader and prospective client some insight into who you may be collaborating with. Each post will contain a who I was as a person, what I was doing in my life and where I was going.

Tomorrow we will explore the period in my life from the early years to my professional beginnings.

Cya then… Doug

Here are the links to the series:
Part 2 School to Professional
Part 3 Professional to Present
Part 4 Present to Future

No comments: