Thursday, September 1, 2011

Secrets in the Closet

Back in July I posted about Leaving Paradise from Palm Beach Florida. Had some really nice images from that layover but I forgot to put one up that I had to process a little more.
This is a pano shot from the shore of Palm Beach to the west which ironically show downtown West Palm Beach in the image. I was walking around shooting in the Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden and was unaware of the impending deluge. I knew I wanted to get a pano across the iner-coastal waterway but had no idea of what loomed beyond.
As it turned out, I was able to get back to the car without getting wet except for the beads of sweat form the incessantly hot and humid South Florida weather.
I was able to make it across the bridge and grabbed this image imminent squall. You can make out the double towers of the historic Breakers Hotel in the background.

Need to pack it in for the night. Take care... Doug

No comments: