Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Still Around

FYI - News Flash - Breaking News


I'm still here. Took a rather long blogging hiatus this year and am feeling refreshed.


I'm going to go to a two day a week blogging schedule so I don't load myself up. Frankly I don't know how David Ziser does a blog every day. It is a big investment in time. Granted David has a much larger knowledge base that I do to share with people but we have decided on two days a week and we will see how it goes. Right now I'm looking at Tuesdays and Thursdays to start but that may end up getting modified as I go along.

I have a series coming up with is called "It's All About the Process" it goes into the vision, composure, capture, Post Process, and presentation processes. It is a start to finish as far as the creative process. They are mostly my thoughts and some folks might find it interesting.


I was listening to a Podcast and they're talking making a blog calendar. So I thought I'd sit down and put some thoughts down. Of course don't know when that will be put together but it should help me get that little more organized and more consistent in my blog.


Well this was a little update on where I have been and what my plans are for the future for the blog. I don't plan on giving it up. So I should be up in a couple weeks.



Cya Then,


Doug

No comments: