Thursday, August 9, 2012

Crazy Days These Days Are


Hey all,
I was planning a nice consistent rebooting of the blog this month and I am getting shot down right now. Not the crash and burn type, but I am running in emergency mode with my time.


Time has been flying by while I have been dealing with a situation at our church. I've been out of the studio and office so little to nothing is getting done I am sorry to say.


I am anticipating getting up and running by the end of the month. Like I said, it looks like Tuesdays and Thursdays will work out best but again, we will have to see.



Broken, or flying, time just does not stop. TMS is a great help, oops, that is time management soft-ware. but it only works when you have enough hours in the day to fulfill what you haver loaded in TMS. Yes I know... I should not load it up so much. That's the story of my life. Plenty of things to do and never a dull moment.


Again, looking forward to blabbing on the blog again and I will be here very soon.

Cya... Doug

No comments: